Buying a Home as a Newcomer
July 31st 10:30 AM EST
Buying a home in Canada and establishing roots is a dream that many newcomers have. And buying a home is one of the largest purchases that most people will make in their lifetime. So before you consider buying your first home in Canada, it’s best to learn the essentials of home buying.
Join Gurjeet Sidhu, Home Financing Advisor, as he discusses:
- What to know about buying versus renting a home
- How to decide if homeownership is right for you
- How to start your home buying journey in Canada
- What to know about home buying: an overview of how mortgages work
- Costs to buy a house
- How to get the best mortgage rates
- Benefits of working with a Home Financing Advisor.
There is limited space available for this free webinar, so sign up today and save your spot!
- Applicants who have received a medical notification letter or email
- Individuals approved in principal for Permanent Residency
- Protected persons
Unable to attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording of the webcast by email