The job outlook for the chiropractic profession in Canada is generally positive. Many jobs are expected to open over the next few years as a result of the ageing population and increased public awareness of health issues which supports increased employment in the sector. Job opportunities are also expected to be available primarily as chiropractors retire. Census data show that approximately 94% of chiropractors in Canada work in chiropractic clinics.Our Chiropractor Career Pathways Ebook will provide information on the following subjects:
Working in Canada as an internationally educated professional.
- Pre-Arrival First Steps Including links to the Working in Canada tool from the Federal Government.
- Skills Development Including tips on skills upgrading and bridging programs available at universities, colleges and settlement agencies across the country.
- Understanding Canadian Workplaces Featuring tips about volunteering, internships, mentoring, and job shadowing programs that could can help you in your job search and job performance.
- Job Finding Techniques Resources including links to Immigrant Settlement Agencies and tips on resume writing, interview techniques, information interviews and networking.
- Associations Links to National, Provincial and Territorial regulatory bodies and professional immigrant networks.
- Employment An overview of best locations, major employers sector reports and alternative career pathways.
Complete this form to receive your FREE guide.
Note – “Career Pathways” is only a guide and you will have to do more research to make a career plan that will work for you. The information listed in Career Pathways is for guidance purposes only and is up to date to the best of our knowledge. It is recommended that you contact the relevant body before taking any step.