Human Resource Jobs in Canada
HR managers in Canada are some of the most essential people in any organization. HR managers work not just with business, but also occupy prominent roles in public institutions like universities and governments, and, as labour markets become more fluid, there’s an increased demand for HR specialists. People looking to get to the top of the ladder can be comforted by the impending retirement of the baby boomers, which will open up many positions. This is an unregulated profession. Our Human Resources Career Pathway Ebook will provide:
- Pre-Arrival First Steps Including links to the Working in Canada tool from the Federal Government.
- Skills Development Including tips on skills upgrading and bridging programs available at universities, colleges and settlement agencies across the country.
- Understanding Canadian Workplaces Featuring tips about volunteering, internships, mentoring, and job shadowing programs that could can help you in your job search and job performance.
- Job Finding Techniques Resources including links to Immigrant Settlement Agencies and tips on resume writing, interview techniques, information interviews and networking.
- Associations Links to National, Provincial and Territorial regulatory bodies and professional immigrant networks.
- Employment An overview of best locations, major employers sector reports and alternative career pathways.