Integrating Newcomers Program
Thursday, July 30th, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
One of the hardest things that newcomers will experience when coming to Canada is how difficult it is to get hired by Canadian employers.
Register for the FREE webinar to:
- Learn how you can register for free in the BC Construction Association’s Integrating Newcomers (BCCA-IN) program. Find out about the program details including:
- Receive an assessment of your skills and past experience. This will enable the BCCA - IN team to determine exactly what job would suit you best.
- Have a career path mapped out for you, with the goal of having your qualifications recognized in Canada
- Get the latest information on the construction industry and job opportunities in Canada for architects, engineers, construction managers, trades people and more!
- Confidently enter the construction workforce in Canada.
To access these free services, you must be:
- Currently living outside of Canada
Be able to provide one of the following documents:
Click Here To View Sample Documents
- IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter
- Passport request letter that indicates Permanent Residence visa issuance
- IRCC request that an applicant for Permanent Residence complete medicals, etc.
Funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, the BCCA-IN program helps the economic and social integration of immigrants that are approved for entry into Canada. Ensuring that those wishing to immigrate to Canada are set up for success.