Free Pre-Departure Services For Newcomers to Canada
In this interactive Live webinar you will learn about the Active Engagement and Integration Project (AEIP)
Find out how you can attend in-person and online workshops
- Overview of Canada
- Employment and Foreign Credential Recognition
- Education and Health Care Systems
- Housing and transportation
- And more!
Get yourself ready for employment in advance
- Identify and set your employment & FCR goals
- Connect to councils, associations and regulatory bodies
- Attend employment programs
...and much more.
*Who can participate: Individuals who have been selected to become Permanent Residents pending completion of medical, security and criminal verifications as well as Candidates from the Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP) initiative.
Get help before arriving in Canada – AEIP Pre-arrival Settlement Service (provided by SUCCESS)!
Established in 1973 and incorporated in 1974, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is one of the largest social service agencies in British Columbia, Canada. With the vision to create “A World of Multicultural Harmony”, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is well supported by its mission: to Build Bridges, Harvest Diversity and Foster Integration.